I believe the essay I will most likely revise would be the fourth one. I will most likely choose that one because of the fact that this is one of our last papers and we are able to use what we’ve learned throughout this semester and apply it to the paper. It is also much easier to write about a topic of your choosing rather than something you are not really interested in. In this last essay we are able to see if we have all the quality an argument essay should have.
In the fourth essay, I believe I chose a topic that, I as a teenage girl could somewhat relate too which makes it easier to state my opinion. The topic I chose was about whether or not teens should be allowed access to birth control without parental consent. I chose this topic because I could write this essay without having to research anything and just use my own background knowledge.
No comments:
Post a Comment