Some differences, between my final draft and my first would be my conclusion and introduction. I completely changed my intro to try and set the tone of the paper. I took my peer review’s opinion by changing my conclusion a little bit so it sounds less "cliché". I also went and changed some of my sentences and got rid of some unnecessary words in the sentences. The major changes would just be my introduction. Some things I do wrong that I noticed were that I always need to go back and fix some organization problems. The first time I might not catch it but being able to revise your essay allows you to see things you hadn’t the first time. Peer review definitely helped because it gave you an outsider’s perspective. I also got my friends help to get other opinions. The aspect I think that is the strongest in my paper would be the amount of detail and expression I put into the paper. I tried describing in detail what I saw and how I felt.
No comments:
Post a Comment