Thursday, September 8, 2011

why im taking this class :)

A part from the fact that English 101 is a required general education course, I have many other reasons as to why I’m taking this class. Throughout my years in high cool, I was never a strong writer. I seem to struggle with the organization of my essays. During my last year of high school, we were asked to write one in class essay once a week. It was a bitter sweet feeling because although I was dreading the idea of writing one every week, I was hoping to get better, and for a while I thought I was, until I went from getting three’s and four’s to getting a one. After that I gave up.  I took my time and still wasn’t getting the results that I wanted, so I’m really hoping this time around I can make a huge improvement in my writing.  I enjoy reading other people’s writings because they usually inspire me to write better. I really admire the way people can express themselves in unique ways.  A lot of people are just gifted writers and hopefully after taking this class I will become one of those people. I expect to take a lot from this class which will later help me throughout my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment